Saturday 4 August 2012

My week!



This week is my holiday week and I do nothing at home.  (Actually I got one month semester break before continue a tough Sem 5. Seriously! I'm gonna extremely busy incoming sem with live event project, dissertation, exams, economy and others tough subjects. For sure I need to study everyday and turn up nerd.)

WHAT A BORING WEEK..

BUT!!!
Last Tuesday, 31st July was the best deal day from Baskin Robbin!
31% off for all ice cream in 3 different sizes; pint, quart and half gallon. 
My favourite icecream ever!!!
Because there's only lovely cotton candy taste in BASKIN ROBBIN NOT IN OTHER BRANDS.
yum yum.

3 quart with different flavours~~ Don't be jealous girls. ahaks!

There is a funny story behind it.

My father wanted to go to Kuala Lumpur to settle down his taxes and businesses, then he asked me what do I want for the Baskin Robbin. (Basically he knows nothing about this icecream)
So, I made a list for making him ;

Quart (medium)
1. cotton candy
2. chocolate chip cookie dough
3. chocolate mousse royale

My father don't know that we can mix 2 to 3 flavours in a container of Baskin Robbin and end up buying 3 separate quarts. wow! rezeki for Ramadhan I guess. My luck! 
Love love love it so much~~ Thanks dad!

My favourite COTTON CANDY. Yum yum. As delicious as original cotton candy taste with icy melt on your tongue. yum yum



Anyway, Wednesday I planned to go hangout with my girlfriend, but, because of Ramadhan month, I need to return home before 6.30 pm. :( Because of that, I was unable meet with her as her movie finished at 5pm and I need go back at 4pm (or else I'm gonna stuck in jam). Sorry babe, maybe next time ya sayang? ^_^

Dudududu~
I manage to do a mini shopping with my sister. Bought some organisers( boxes) from Daiso, 2 items from Rimmel London (Scandaleyes mascara and 1000 kisses lip tint)  and an orange headband.:)


Taken from: Angie


Immediately picked it up after tried it! Amazing result as after I applied it, my sister (from side) said my lashes look volume, and longer similar result to fake eyelashes. At first I didn't realise, Ya la, I put it and see it from infront view (mirror, face to face), but when I see my lashes from other side of my face, meaning from left or right side of the face/ 3D, the lashes look so much better, amazing dramatic lashes and volume! OMG! Straightly decided to buy it eventhough I don't have enough cash. (sad story ya?) haha. borrowed money from my sister then pay her back as I didn't draw money from ATM yet on that time. 


taken from: dillarif

bought red color. the bright red! aiming for endless blossom pink color, but it have been sold out. :( its okay, next time I will buy it. 

Oh ya, there's a promotion from Rimmel London. Get a free product from them once you purchase 1000 kisses tint in a single receipt valid until 30 September.
Print out a coupon from Rimmel London to get 20% off.
Instead of RM 29.90, you can get for RM 23.90 only once you show this coupon.
Will use it to buy Endless blossom pink. :) I bought the red lip tint for RM 26.90. hurgh. Next time I should visit to their website before buy.. 

Embedded image permalink
This is the orange headband as I immediately bought right after the salesgirl put it on my head and I fall in love with it.  


Ok done with my week short story.
How about your week?
:)
Thank you~

Mwah, mwah;
Wiida 


8 comments :

  1. rindu nak makan aiskrim baskin robbins. T___T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tau xpe. hehe. favourite. Btw, I heard kalau Malaysia dpt Gold medal in Olympic, Baskin robbin bg free ice cream. haha

      Delete
    2. serius? bestnya..kat tempat saya takde baskin robbins. last makan hari tu 2 tahun lalu kat Johor. hahaha...

      Delete
  2. Loveee your blog :) i'm your newest follower, hope you'll stop by and check out my blog too :)

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from France
    I am very happy to welcome you!
    Your blog has been accepted in ASIA MALAYSIA a minute!
    We ask you to follow the blog "Directory"
    Following our blog will gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
    Thank you for your understanding.
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    Invite your friends to join us in the "directory"!
    The creation of this new blog "directory" allows a rapprochement between different countries, a knowledge of different cultures and a sharing of different traditions, passions, fashion, paintings, crafts, cooking,
    photography and poetry. So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world.
    The more people will join, the more opportunities everyone will have. And yes, I confess, I need people to know this blog!
    You are in some way the Ambassador of this blog in your Country.
    This is not a personal blog, I created it for all to enjoy.
    SO, you also have to make it known to your contacts and friends in your blog domain: the success of this blog depends on all Participants.
    So, during your next comments with your friends, ask them to come in the 'Directory' by writing in your comments:
    *** I am in the directory come join me! http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/ ***
    You want this directory to become more important? Help me to make it grow up!
    Your blog is in the list ASIA MALAYSIA and I hope this list will grow very quickly
    Regards
    Chris
    We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice on your blog, in order to introduce the "directory" to your friends.
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/19/120319072128505749603643.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/24/1203240217091250289621842.png
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/28/120328020518505749640557.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/26/1203260602581250289633006.gif

    If you want me to know the blog of your friends, send me their urls
    I see that you know many people in your country, you can try to get them in the directory?
    WE ASK YOU TO FOLLOW OUR BLOG "DIRECTORY"
    This is an exchange of service,
    we can not accept if this condition is not met
    Thank you for your understanding

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris,
      Followed you and already mark your badge on my page. :)

      Delete

Fired it away!! but mind your words! <3 Please be gentle to each other, girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...