Wednesday 22 August 2012

Selamat Hari Raya!!

Hello girls~ Happy  Eid-ul-Fitr. 

In Malaysia, it is already 3rd day of Eid-ul-Fitr/ 3rd Syawal. but in Brunei, I believe today is their 2nd day of Raya or 2nd Syawal(told by my friend from Brunei) . Well, I want to wish to all my brothers, sisters and all Muslims " Selamat Hari Raya" or " Happy Eid-ul-Fitr" :) 

Btw, before raya, I was super excited with this year celebration. hehe. Ya la, before this I never know the real meaning of Raya. I thought it is only celebrate for the successful one month puasa/fasting. 
Now, when i getting older, I realised that puasa/ fasting is not only about hunger and thirsty. It is about yourself and your responsible as a muslim towards Allah. 

So, after I realised the meaning of puasa , I did my best in this month including solat. Alhamdullilah I get my highest satisfaction in this Ramadhan because before this I always skip solat. But  in this Ramadhan, I always remind myself to solat and wear something not too sexy (Improvement) .
I think I need to add more long sleeve shirts collection in my closet. Mom, dad, can you guys sponsor me :) hehehe. 


FIRST DAY OF RAYA, 1st Syawal
From left: my sister, me, and my cousin. 


SECOND DAY OF RAYA, 2nd Syawal
Me in brown baju kurung and my sister in bright happening yellow baju kurung. 


On second day of Raya, we went to icity Shah Alam and this is one of the best pictures in my blackberry.  haha. bought the cute Doraemon umbrella cause it was raining on that night. haha. It is only RM 5 each. Thank you. 

Happy Wednesday guys! 
Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf zahir batin.

mwah mwah; 
Wiida

2 comments :

  1. Lovely pictures!
    Omg i want that umbrella!!! That would be so convenient, not holding it anymore! Dream come true grrrr

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Wiida. ^___^

    ReplyDelete

Fired it away!! but mind your words! <3 Please be gentle to each other, girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...