Tuesday 30 October 2012

Vent clipps

Hey guys!

I found a new product from the little tree trading Malaysia.

I don't know whether you guys have try this product or not, but my friends and I really love this product very much because of the "nice" smell but the main problem we had was, the perfume tree can not last for more than 2 weeks. It just can stand for 1 to 2 weeks. So sad..

Remember this?

OLD PACKAGING
Pic taken from google image


then.... they had replace to a 
NEW PACKAGING and new product




See the new product...  This rubber clip can last longer compared to the old product little tree formula. However, the smell of the perfume, more the less are the same (not sure whether they are 100% same or not) .
 They are not made from gel or liquid perfume.This one is so special. they are made from Rubber and I was amaze with their new design. Cool la and creative! For small car like mine,Kelisa,  I really don't like to clip big liquid perfume because it kinda block my aircond. panas la aircond kena block. and i also don't really like to put gel perfume in my car because when the gel exposed to the heat, it sorta shrink and dry.

Where can we get this? hmm. I went to few shops and still cant find this. Maybe they are still new and have not available in stores. I found out this new product through my friend, he managed to buy it at introduction price, from a salesman.




Thank you for reading.


Mwah, mwah mwah

Wiida



1 comment :

Fired it away!! but mind your words! <3 Please be gentle to each other, girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...