Tuesday 28 May 2013

Paris Here I come! Paris aku datang versi Wiida

Hello readers!


I'm going to a study trip for about 12 days, so, hope you don't mind waiting for my blog updates since I have few posts that I need to post up. I have tonne of things to do especially events that I've attended last week :) Seriously, beauty is my passion so is gonna be a great pleasure writing about it in nicer way. 

See you after my vacation!
Muwahhhh!!!
Seriously there's a lot of things to shop listed in my mind.. shopping turbo ON! hehehe. 

Muwah muwah! jom menggedik di France and find handsome french guy. ehem ehem. 
Anyone wants one? I will try to find one for you guys. hahaha.:P

Merci Beaucoup! 

XOXO;
Wiida





10 comments :

  1. I want one! LOL just kidding. Bestnya pergi Paris, jealous! :( Anyway, enjoy your trip Wiida! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris? wow, bestnya! shopping dan snap picture banyak2 tau. nanti share dan story vacation wiida di sana dengan kitaorg. take care & happy vacation.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MYYYY!!!! You are going to France! aaarrggghhh!!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun there and a safe journey back home later!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO GOOD! Paris is the City of Love. My dream city to visit. Don't forget to take as many pictures and post at your blog when you're back in Malaysia. Hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my !!!!!!!!11 nakkkk ikutttttttttttt!!! please bawak kita. i'll do everything! sangkut je dekat sayap kapal terbang pun i'll be fine. muakakakakakka jangan lupa Malaysia ye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. seronoknyer! Have a safe trip :)

    ReplyDelete

Fired it away!! but mind your words! <3 Please be gentle to each other, girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...