Friday 25 October 2013

My Favorite Pencil Eye liners

Eyeliners!
Anyone here eyeliner junkie? 
What kind of eyeliner is your favourite?
Pencil? Ink? Gel? Pen or just eyeshadow?

Today I will share with you some of my favorite pencil eyeliners.
Basically, all these are my most reach pencil eyeliners of the year. <3
For affordable long lasting waterline and under lashes eye liner, Silkygirl Funky eye liner is the best choice.It is highly pigmented and creamy. I will recommend this if you love to apply light color on your waterline. It's affordable, worth to own and high quality. 
Price: Under RM 18

For long lasting upper eyeliner or want to create any wings eyeliner, Sephora 12H eyeliner is highly recommended who ever living in Malaysia. Due to our hot weather, this Sephora eyeliner could stays on lids without smudge unless you rub your eyes harshly.
Price: RM 26

Nars eyeliner in Barrow Street is my favorite to apply it on my lower lashes and waterline however this brand eyeliner in Via Vaneto (black) is not waterproof for oily lids like me and also not sweat proof if you are living in Malaysia. In air-conditioner room, it might stays nicely on your lids but if not, it would smudge and makes your eyes look like Panda eyes. The texture is very creamy.
Price: RM 80-RM 100

That's all my short and sweet post.
 Hope it helps you in finding new pencil eyeliner suits you the best.

Thank you for reading :)


Mwah Mwah; 
Wiida



No comments :

Post a Comment

Fired it away!! but mind your words! <3 Please be gentle to each other, girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...