Tuesday 5 November 2013

Featured on Remaja Magazine 2013


Salam and hi guys, 

Just a simple photo on Remaja Magazine. I was invited by Karangkraf team to be a makeup section model and Im totally grateful for a friendly and warm relationship with the team. 
I hope to get more and more invites in the future. 
Thank you for reading, see you next time! 

I know it is a very short update, but I can't resist for not posting this out ^_^ (show off sikit) 


Will do eye makeup tutorial soon! 
Stay tuned! Like my facebook page and instagram for fast updates. 
Thank you guys for supporting me especially to those who came to Maybelline Sidewalk to Catwalk contest. Thank you for all wishes and what can I do is only, pray to Allah to pay all the goodness and wishes. Thank you guys! Love ya?! ( i wish you can see my muah muah lips) haha. 

Mwah mwah;
Wiida  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Fired it away!! but mind your words! <3 Please be gentle to each other, girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...