Friday 21 March 2014

Beautiful and confident contest by VEET


Do you still remember my previous post on "Be Beautiful confident with Veet"? Just telling you to  join the contest because it is freaking easy , just require few steps. Will brief you more after this.Before that, do you know what is VEET?

Veet , have you tried any one of their products? It is number one depilatory cream brand also known as HAIR-REMOVER products. It was my first Hair-remover brand product I used when I was 14 years old. I know some people would say I was too young to remove my legs' hair but you know beauty doesn't count age. Even when I was 16, I started to like makeup and makeup my friends for the stage performance. So, instinct of being beauty doesn't count age . Okay, back to the story, on that time, I was quite scared of "waxing" and " razor". Do you want to know why?


Razor, It is the easiest ,simple and very fast way to remove hair from our body but it doesn't fully out from the roots. It just cut half part of the hair and it would grows back in day. The biggest problem for me is, after shaving certain part of my body would turned darker and itchy.  Shaving is not a good way to remove hair , so better you change your habit to waxing or by using the hair-remover cream because that's better. Trust me, you don't want to walk out with thorn hair legs. 


Waxing, I thought it would be ridiculously painful but after tried it for once, it is way better than shaving because the result that you would get would make a big difference. Smoother and silky legs without feeling itchy and the legs would stay hair-less more than 7 days. On me, it lasts up to 14-20 days. 


Cream, it may consumes some time  which would takes about 3 minutes then you wipe it off. But actually, 3 minutes is quite fast, once you applied the cream, just leave it on legs for couple of minutes, then do other things such as scrub your body, put some hair mask, do some special spa treatment on yourself during weekends. But for the first time user, you would need to wait for around 5-6 minutes because the roots are quite strong and not used to it. However, by using cream your legs would be hair-free until more than 7 days depending on your hair type. 



How to participate the contest?

1) You need is purchase any Veet product worth RM15 from WATSONS only! (please keep the receipt)
2) Click this link and fill up the form. Attach your photo too  and answer the question in the most creative and attractive answer!!!


*Contest ends on 31st March 2014
**You can also download a RM5 discount voucher and restock your Veet product

Special Tips for the photo:
LADIES, half body photo would be good enough to submit. Since this is VEET contest, you might consider to give "feminine, confident and beautiful sides of women".  Just pose like a princess!


Sample: 





THE GRAND PRIZE IS
10 lucky fans with most creative, attractive and amazing answer will win a makeover session with Izara Aishah! wohoo! I am actually one of her fans, she's so lovely, sweet and cute!!!!



So what are you waiting for? Just click this link and join the contest!
<3


Like Veet  Facebook page for daily beauty tips and more exciting contest!



Veet Facebook page

2 comments :

Fired it away!! but mind your words! <3 Please be gentle to each other, girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...