Thursday 14 May 2015

Number 76 Salon Hair Treatment and Service review-Malaysia

Speaking of hair, every lady dreams of healthy, silky, long black hair. Well, except for blond or trendy colored hair, depending on the trend. Traditionally, Asian hair is originally black and by looking at the hair color, and condition, we know the level of healthiness of the hair. 
Glossy, shiny black hair indicate the healthiness of individual hair. Most of the hair product advertisements showcase pretty girls with long glossy hair, black, straight and most importantly, running smoothly and silk-ly between the fingers. Oh! One more thing, healthy scalp too! Free from dandruff and strong roots.
Do you want all these?
Are these in your dream?
Me? ( wondering if you are asking me)
MESTILAH! Gile tak mau? haha. 
Yes, I want it!
I nak la rambut like Fauziah Gaus, Cleopetra , Rapunzel  and sape2 je lah u think they have pretty hair. hehe

That morning I woke up late and skipped my morning wash. I did sprayed some dry shampoo , yet my hair still flat and look greasy. excuse my ugly hair style. ;( 
On that particular period, I was so busy till skipped pampering my hair and it turns dry, frizzy and ...... senang cite, rosak :P hahaha

[ February visit ]

I know this is kinda late post, very late post but I need to take some time to write this post up since the service is extremely good and the treatment is really helpful.

I appreciate the service given, friendly and humble services. 


Upon arrival, the stylist served me a cup of ginger tea and a piece of biscuit. What a wonderful and Warm welcome & hospitality. 

For your information, this is my first-time visit on NUMBER 76 SALON and it is the most expensive salon I had ever been. Normally I just go for my economical salon or home-made hair treatment done by myself. I can't compare Number76 salon with other international well branding salon yet I feel satisfied with their services. 


There's also a handbag cover as prevention / precaution, preventing from getting spoiled by chemicals in the salon. AFraid any chemicals spilled onto the bag. Double like for this dust bag. 

I was suggested to try their Signature Ultra Sonic Iron. It vibrates with no heat. The iron vibrates at 37,000 beats per second, separating protein, water and oil particles in treatments to ensure deepest penetration for enhanced results. Highly recommended for dry, messy and damaged hair due to frequent coloring and/or perms.

I highly recommending this service for very dry hair/ frizzy hair. 

After the treatment my hair is getting better and darker. Actually I feel my hair is healthier than before, light and has it's right weight, not greasy and not too light as I had before the treatment. I have no idea how did the technology works on it but it really helps. 



There is also a set of hair mask given to be used weekly for a month. The price for this treatment is RM 268 and it is really worth the money. If you are lucky you would get discount if there's promotion on that month. So guys, go visit their website to keep posted on their latest promotion.


My hair taken for outdoor condition/hair look.
Not to forget, A photo of me and the stylist. 

Rate for this salon: 
5/5

Recommend the service to friends? 
YES absolutely YES , local and foreigner friends. 





post signature

3 comments :

Fired it away!! but mind your words! <3 Please be gentle to each other, girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...